SVQ SOCIAL SERVICE AND HEALTHCARE (LEVEL2) SVQ
This course is aimed at those currently working in the Health and Social Care sector. This is a work based qualification that meets the requirements of the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) are in line with registration and regulation of the social care workforce.
You will be required to complete four mandatory units and two optional units.
All assessment is work based and is carried out within the care setting. You will be supported by your assessor to choose two option units which reflect your current role and practice.
This course is placed on the Scottish Credit Qualifications Framework at Level 6.
Minimum entry requirements
- You should be currently employed in the health and care sector and for a minimum of at least six months.
- You must have the support of your employer.
WHAT YOU STUDY
- Effective communication.
- Health and safety of yourself and others.
- Developing your own knowledge and practice.
- Supporting the safeguarding of individuals.
AFTER THE COURSE
You will be able to register with the Scottish Social Services Council as a support practitioner and be employed as a home carer, healthcare support worker, or social service support worker.
This qualification will lead to the SVQ Social Service & Healthcare Level 3 (SCQF level 7).
Please call for payment and funding options