Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW)
Duration: 1 Day
The Emergency First Aid at Work course is a 1-day course that covers many emergencies in the workplace giving learners a basic understanding of first aid.
The course is highly-interactive and gives delegates the hands-on experience to successfully deliver emergency first-aid at their place of work.
On successful completion of the course and assessment a delegate will receive an Emergency First Aid certificate valid for 3 years.
The choice between the Emergency First Aid at Work and First Aid at Work courses should be done in conjunction with a workplace risk assessment.
- Role and responsibilities of the first aider
- Assess an emergency situation safely
- Provide first aid for a casualty who is unresponsive and breathing normally
- Provide first aid for a casualty who is suffering a seizure
- Provide first aid for a casualty who is unresponsive and not breathing normally
- Be able to place AED pads correctly
- Understand how to provide first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock
- Provide first aid to a casualty with external bleeding
- Manage a casualty with a minor injury
- Recognise a casualty who is choking
- Manage a casualty with minor burns and scalds
Here at VERG we can provide this training to individuals or can deliver this On-Site to any type of business.
We offer excellent value for money and offer generous discounts depending on your individual requirements.
Our courses are exceptionally high quality fun and extremely practical giving each candidate the skills and confidence needed to act as a first aider and to manage any situation they may encounter.
The flexibility of our On-Site first aid training gives you the opportunity to have your staff trained onsite and at your convenience with minimal disruption.
Prices for Emergency First Aid at work from £495.00 for 12 people.
Please note we are also able to also deliver the 3 day First Aid At Work to individuals or On-site as well.
To find out more or to apply, visit